Our ballet classes & workouts are inspired and inspiring, casual and perfect for all levels!
Ballet inspired workouts
Technical dance classes
(Relatively) smooth classes
Classes for kids
Don’t worry! There are always lots of new people in the classes, and we are very welcoming 🙂
Arrive a little 10 minutes early to register at the reception!
You need a comfortable outfit: leggings & t-shirt, jersey and tights, shorts and camisole, lark..
Ballet shoes or practice socks are recommended, along with a bottle of water and a hair tie!
Parking is rushing on the Plateau, plan a few minutes in advance. In Verdun and Saint-Lambert, it’s chill.
- You can pay directly to the studio by cash, debit, credit or barter if you ever have a litter of puppies. We love puppies.
Easy as 123!
- First, you need to create an account for your child just like this:
- Next, you need to buy a card of classes, either 1, 6, 12 or 24 for each of your children (they are not shareable).
- Finally, you register your kid for the right age group.If you try to register your kid under your name, it will not work. You really need to make sure you child is registered under it’s own name.
- It’s hard to see the bookings you made for your child on the app, but our team at the front desk is there to help you with that!